Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Motel268 on ebay?

Still no e-mail or refund here, I bought the first listing though. I got a letter form ebay saying that it was marked as shipped on the 3rd of May.

Here's hoping that we get our lasers!!

oikos

There was more than one of his auctions listed the same way. Some of them had shipping charges and some of them did not. All of them had "more than 10 available" listed

Peace,
dave

yep, and when you add it to the watch list, it actually shows the quantity remaining. it seems like he listed 2 or 3 ($2.95 + free shipping) of the same item @ 100 pieces each. his first listing was expired when the quantity sold reached 100... but the second expired at 97 sold. he must have been back from the chinese labor day vacation and realized he got OWNED during the holiday and ended it himself :yh: ooops.. my bad LOL :whistle::whistle:

Mulitple relistings for the same item do NOT change themselves or get hacked or get changed by Ebay-- Motel is not a new seller-& and is an old BSer-read the neg FBs-many got neither the item or a refund--

I have noticed some HongKong sellers with a half-dozen different buy-it-nows for the same laser but the S&H always is inceases or decreases so the price pretty much stays the same--HEAD GAMES-IMO

Has anyone here gotten one of these for 2.95 and free shippng???---HAK

Last edited:
I got the sob story this morning about being hacked or some other lame excuse. This guy makes me angry.

noch

All laser listings seem gone now. Oh well, best I not get caught up in this at the moment....lol gl to all who has purchased.

the best they offered to me is sending 3 instead of the 8 I paid for--payback is a MFer--i was willing to accept 4 but NOOOO--mingming says she make no profit--I say you don't get to profit when you make a mistake==ebaying is a binding contract and sellers are always totally responsible for the listing--i am not done with Motel yet--I will get three for 2.95 and my money back on the other 5--later.

Good luck, remember there is a deadline for claims on ebay and paypal. Don't let that time pass.

This is the reply I received today, in regards to whether the item was shipped...or not. I had received a conformation e-mail stating the item was shipped 5/3/10.

Dear lonewolf858

Dear customer,

Thanks for your message.

As the system issues this product's shipping is not shown in ebay.
So the prices are wrong, we have corrected, but if you insist, we will send your order today.

Please don't worry and wait for our lovely products happily; our shipping is safe. you will get it in time!

Kind regards!

- motel268

Last edited:
That is the same message I got, and I did get my laser. It only took about a week to get it too.

I just got one from motel268 that I ordered about a week ago. Works great, and according to my Laserbee it's putting out 28mW!

You may want to check the date of the last post
of a Thread before posting...

The last post was almost 2 years ago.....:eek:

Jerry