Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Most unusual products containing a laser

H

High_Octane

What unusual product have you seen that has a laser attached to it?

Laser Scissors - 71401

Cut a straight line every time with these laser scissors. Unique laser beam mounted on handles ensures accurate cuts by following the red line projected. Convenient and time saving­just aim and cut. Eliminates marking and crooked cuts forever. Stainless steel blades. Perfect for paper, and fabrics. 2 button cell batteries included. 8 1/2" Long.
71401.jpg

H

High_Octane

RedEye Golf i330 Right-Handed Laser Putting System

Attachments

• 41mMVhHZN9L__AA280_.jpg
    41mMVhHZN9L__AA280_.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,142
H

High_Octane

Sold for animal use only, the Vetrolaser is a cold laser featuring three 808nm diodes (infrared). Total output is 200mW. Note: Before using any therapy or administering any treatment on your animal you should consult with a licensed veterinarian first. Even though thousands of clinical applications using low level lasers have been favorable, no claims can be made on its health benefits or anticipated outcome of treatment.
Treat hard to heal wounds, painful joints, and muscle spasms.

main-back.jpg

Things

wow that last one is total BS! $525 for something that would cost like <$80 to build, and doesn't do anything! and how is a 5mw laser going to do accupuncture?? :D ;D ;D ;D

Rasel

High Octane said:
a cold laser featuring three 808nm diodes (infrared). Total output is 200mW.
... explain that part to me ;D

"cold" laser?
200mW of near-IR just floating around doesn't seem like the best idea to me....
And yeah, $525!?