Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

MOney

Sniper

I dont have to much money but i want some lol but i dont really have time for a job with all the sports and hobbies i have and i want to get both a DL 125mW and WL 125mW and maybe something else but does anyone have any thoughts of how to make a quick buck? Or lots of Bucks

btw when you buy a Dragon how do you post things?

Does anybody knows how hard it is to the them approved? If you can, can you send me a copy of a picture or something

thanks

S

SenKat

Sniper said:
I dont have to much money but i want some lol but i dont really have time for a job with all the sports and hobbies i have and i want to get both a DL 125mW and WL 125mW and maybe something else but does anyone have any thoughts of how to make a quick buck? Or lots of Bucks

btw when you buy a Dragon how do you post things?

Does anybody knows how hard it is to the them approved? If you can, can you send me a copy of a picture or something

thanks

Sell some of your old stuff on Ebay ! Or get your folks to rummage through their stuff to see if you can post that on Ebay !

Sniper

I was thinking of selling my PS3 but then i thought how hard it was to get and mad my dad would get lol

He thinks hes good

T

timelord

Sniper said:
I was thinking of selling my PS3 but then i thought how hard it was to get and mad my dad would get lol

He thinks hes good

Rip that PS3 toy apart and make a blue laser ;D :cool:

S

SenKat

Oh dang....for $600.00 I think I would leave it exactly as is ! :-? Now - don't call me nuts (okay - go ahead if you really wanna....) but I am gonna get a "disposable" x-box 360 HD add-on and rip the blue diode outta that sucker SOOOOON.....I wanna get a blue laser sooooo bad - it would match my PC case ! ;D I gotta try to find pics of that to post....pretty impressive (at least I think so !)

T

timelord

SenKat said:
Oh dang....for $600.00 I think I would leave it exactly as is !  :-?  Now - don't call me nuts (okay - go ahead if you really wanna....) but I am gonna get a "disposable" x-box 360 HD add-on and rip the blue diode outta that sucker SOOOOON.....I wanna get a blue laser sooooo bad - it would match my PC case !  ;D  I gotta try to find pics of that to post....pretty impressive (at least I think so !)

I'm making an equiry about a PS3 through some local thieves LOL and i'm on their list for a PS3 ;D I can't wait to rip that blue baby outta there. I know most people like video games but me, i think they are a complete mind numbing intelligence dulling waste of time. So the only good that will come is a blue laser LOL ;D

K

kingzilla

Timelord said:
...I'm making an equiry about a PS3 through some local thieves LOL and i'm on their list for a PS3.....

Ahh, I am going to pretend I didn't hear that. ;)

Oh dang....for $600.00 I think I would leave it exactly as is !    Now - don't call me nuts (okay - go ahead if you really wanna....) but I am gonna get a "disposable" x-box 360 HD add-on and rip the blue diode outta that sucker SOOOOON.....I wanna get a blue laser sooooo bad - it would match my PC case !    I gotta try to find pics of that to post....pretty impressive (at least I think so !)

Man, rip apart an HD Drive for X-box? I wish I had the money for that. :) I guess it would look pretty cool, but then no more HD..... ;D

Sniper

What do you mean rip the Hrad drive off the x-box?

You can buy thoughs for $100 i think

I dont know how you even take out the Hard Drive of a 360

S

SenKat

you got it wrong - it's the HD (high def) external drive that is sold for the 360.....