Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Military Directed Energy Weapons video

JLSE

bobobob121 said:
[quote author=wannaburn link=1212111527/0#4 date=1212117607]That was 2003, so we have to tack another 5 years of advancment. I found this video and a collection of them here (u-torrent recomended) in this torrent--   http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/35698063/secret+weapons+-+ufo?tab=summary

If you like this kinda stuff, there is a ton of it that can be found in that website. I have found and downloaded quite a bit from there, but had to slow down as I was getting an exceeded bandwidth home page courtisy of Rogers Cable :-/

Any conspiracy nuts out there who love this stuff should also check out Coast2Coast AM radio. I know AM radio sux, but the topics are well worth it. Its on every night and syndicated worldwide. You can listen live via website for free at  http://www.640toronto.com/HostsandShows/CoastToCoast.aspx

Its a 5 hour show which starts after midnight EST. and as I write this its 11:20pm :)
Im downloading that torrent as we speak. It could take awhile though. [/quote]

What kind of speed you getting it at? It just finished for me last night, with an average of 50-75kb/s but seeing its the weekend it may be faster. Im also seeding, every little bit counts :)

Ill knock my uplad rate up later when im not using my pc ;)

im currently running at 35kb/s but when im not using my comp i can run it around 75kb/s like you. Im going to seed for about a week after i finish downloading it

I'm sure the US gov't has plenty of stuff (typically called "black" projects because of text that's blacked out in de-classified documents) we don't know about, however, they still must obey the laws of physics. I recall when Mythbusters tested Tesla's earthquake machine and it was pretty much de-bunked. Not that all of Tesla's ideas were duds, of course, but some were.

The electromagnetic spectrum works the same for everyone - whether gov't scientists in secret labs or ordinary people like us.

But I don't doubt that they do have lasers (and probably microwave weapons) that are far above the capabilities of the ones they let us know about. Even the ABL laser's wattage is still classified - it is described as a "megawatt" class laser - meaning only that it is somewhere in power between 1 megawatt and 100 MW.

Switch

wannaburn said:
I definately understand your point, I just dont like how it is slipped in by government and enforcement agencies. Using and accepting the use of these devices on mankind is a step in the wrong direction. Give em an inch...  

I'm just saying that using energy weapons on people is just as bad as using "kinetic" weapons.They already took that inch, before the ADS was developed, so they were going in the wrong direction anyway.

JLSE

Schrecken_Licht said:
I'm sure the US gov't has plenty of stuff (typically called "black" projects because of text that's blacked out in de-classified documents) we don't know about, however, they still must obey the laws of physics. I recall when Mythbusters tested Tesla's earthquake machine and it was pretty much de-bunked.  Not that all of Tesla's ideas were duds, of course, but some were.

The electromagnetic spectrum works the same for everyone - whether gov't scientists in secret labs or ordinary people like us.

But I don't doubt that they do have lasers (and probably microwave weapons) that are far above the capabilities of the ones they let us know about.  Even the ABL laser's wattage is still classified - it is described as a "megawatt" class laser - meaning only that it is somewhere in power between 1 megawatt and 100 MW.

What season of Mythbusters was that? I thought I saw them all. Did they replicate the HAARP program in Alaska? Or just the little box that Tesla had in his lab?

JLSE

I am currently downloading this torrent for Mythbusters. Someone has taken the time to seed the correct order of episodes, and digital not crappy vhs recordings from cable. Its almost 40 gig, season 1-6 complete. It will take approx 2weeks to complete, but so far the audio and picture is nice compared to the other which I downloaded first.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/36899043/mythbusters?tab=summary