Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

messing around with my camera...SECRET TITS REVIELED

from wikap.'Hermann Rorschach created the Rorschach inkblot test in 1921' so is it blotch-blot or maybe... crotch!!!!???-LOL- what camera are you using? sharp photos for sure but a bit of a stretch seeing what you saw Mike--wishful thinking maybe???==hakzaw
It's actually my phone's camera, Nokia n82, with 5mp and Xenon flash. I consider it a Camera with a phone rather than a phone with a camera lol.

But for a phone the quality is pretty nice, here's some other pics I've taken with my phone:
n82 pics - a set on Flickr
my favorite is the spider picture...so much detail!
Flickr Photo Download: 09172009524

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm pretty sure I can draw a penis there instead of a woman.

Somebody sent me a photo of their out-of-order copy machine at office. A pen got dropped into it and they could not get it out. A lady there made a note to put on the machine--'out of Order--pen is stuck inside' but the spacing was off so it sorta read--'out of Order--penis stuck inside'===LOL :) ... can't make up stuff like that.