Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Megalodon: The Monster Shark Lives

Do you think Megalodon still exists?

• Total voters
I was looking at getting direct tv and they tried to push a 400$ sports package on me and I could care less about sports. But the guy sure kept trying lol.

It would be easy now. You have a fee for the box and then the per channel price. Would make people put out more quality programing to compete with the other channels for business.

Just as the Aquatic ape documentary this subject has great potential for contemplative purposes but I'm glad it was never openly discussed, until this year at least where apparently mermaids riding giant sharks warring with the Aliens over our souls are what television tells us we should think is out there in the future instead of understanding the real technological advancements that got us to this point and will take us into the future. Regardless from a scientific view point based on the carbon dating of the latest tooth found by this shark they could still be alive as long as they have adapted to the waters the whales migrate through but this documentary is a slap in the face to anyone watching and everyone that takes marine biology and science in general seriously. Very glad to see a high amount of common sense on this forum as apposed to the typical Californian I have to deal with daily.

The show was mostly a made up drama for sure; but with some true facts thrown in. For instance the sightings of a 30' shark known locally as the "Submarine" was true. Some of the people interviewed were real. The 10,000 Year old carbon dated tooth is a documented fact, and the reports of sightings from Mexico and the Pacific ocean are indeed real "stories", whether or not they are true is another matter. But its existence is absolutely possible. Megalodon? or over-grown Great Whites?

Last edited: