Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

mAh of 18350 for sanwu 304 445nm 1.6w laser

DielectricLaser

I just bought the sanwu 304 445nm 1.6w laser but unfortunately they forgot to send the batteries. And yes I did select them in the drop down menu to settle any potential confusion or anything. I don’t want to wait another month for the batteries to get here. I know it calls for 18350 flat top batteries but sanwu doesn’t mention mAh. Can I purchase any 18350 flat top or is there a certain mAh I need to get?

On a side note does sanwu normally send their packages in bubble wrap and then in a plastic envelope, no styrofoam or box? Seems a little cheap. The only thing that came in a box in the package was the effect caps and the battery charger that came in it’s factory package and the caps were in this as well. So my laser didn’t have much protection the entire way from China to the Midwest so I’m really hoping it works

julianthedragon

• yes Sanwu sends their packages like that
• they always send batteries separately since they order them from a third party in your domestic country, you should have them in the next few days
• try the flat top efest or keeppower 18350 10A 1200mAh. The mAh is just capacity i.e. the batteries won't die after a minute, the 10A is max continuous discharge current which is important for high drain like a 1.6W laser. Those are the best options I found but I'm sure Sanwu is sending you good ones as well

DielectricLaser

I just bought the sanwu 304 445nm 1.6w laser but unfortunately they forgot to send the batteries. And yes I did select them in the drop down menu to settle any potential confusion or anything. I don’t want to wait another month for the batteries to get here. I know it calls for 18350 flat top batteries but sanwu doesn’t mention mAh. Can I purchase any 18350 flat top or is there a certain mAh I need to get?

On a side note does sanwu normally send their packages in bubble wrap and then in a plastic envelope, no styrofoam or box? Seems a little cheap. The only thing that came in a box in the package was the effect caps and the battery charger that came in it’s factory package and the caps were in this as well. So my laser didn’t have much protection the entire way from China to the Midwest so I’m really hoping it works
Awesome thank you!