Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LZSK445 1.2W new at lazerer.com

Probably yes! Only i don't have that specific laser. I guess there is an acrylic lens in that and i would recommend using a AR Glass. It would give you 10 to 15% more power.

405-G1 does not fit i believe!

Greetings,,:beer:

oh im a novice to which lens exactly would go on there i was looking at this 1. would it fit??? and if not which one would and if i could have a link provided also that would be nice. thanks for the advice as well

445nm 405nm Three Element Glass Lens for Aixiz Module | eBay

A30N

I ordered Lazerer Stick 445 1.2W a few days ago, and I too wish to upgrade the lens from acrylic to AR coated glass. I will measure the lens and report back as soon as I receive the laser, but I'm pretty sure it will will take any M9X.5-based lens. Can you unscrew your acrylic lens and take a picture of it next to the host?

I ordered Lazerer Stick 445 1.2W a few days ago, and I too wish to upgrade the lens from acrylic to AR coated glass. I will measure the lens and report back as soon as I receive the laser, but I'm pretty sure it will will take any M9X.5-based lens. Can you unscrew your acrylic lens and take a picture of it next to the host?

yeah it did fit i changed the lens a few days ago

To OP, I emailed them a while ago with the same question

Hi Karl,

Their content are the same. The only different is the host. Thanks for
your support. Have a nice day.

Max,
LAZERER.com

Hello, I live in Brazil and searching the internet I found this site. I have a question, I would like to purchase an infrared 808nm laser for my rifle. But I have questions about the diameter of the focus. Answer me: What is the diameter of the focus? 20, 40, 60 meters? I would like to buy for hunting, but wanted a much larger diameter. LZLK - Multi Safety 808nm 500mW Focusable NIR Infrared Laser Pointer This laser is good? which the diameter of the focus of it? is to increase the focus? Thank you all. What is the maximum time that I should keep on and cool?

Sorry, but thats a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE idea. That laser by looking at the dot can blind you. Not kidding. Also, that laser is IR and that means it is invisible to the eye. That laser is a really bad Idea to even think of buying until your're a pro. I won't even buy IR lasers. Now just get this:
LZCB - 532nm 30mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer
This is a nice laser and is very bright and not to powerful.

Sorry, but thats a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE idea. That laser by looking at the dot can blind you. Not kidding. Also, that laser is IR and that means it is invisible to the eye. That laser is a really bad Idea to even think of buying until your're a pro. I won't even buy IR lasers. Now just get this:
LZCB - 532nm 30mW Focusable Green Laser Pointer
This is a nice laser and is very bright and not to powerful.

Hello, you got it wrong. It is this: I want to buy the laser going to put on a rifle, night vision, I will not point it at my eyes and not look directly, I'll put in rilfe and then I put a camera on the telescope to weapon and then start the laser and the camera eye and not by the normal eye, the same video on youtube of snypercat, have you seen? I want to know the diameter of the laser focus. Do you know any website that sells infrared flashlight?

Max is like a ninja, I am here at home vacuuming and there was a postal truck outside! Just need my batteries now.

Just a few days ago I had sent the money in for the EMS shipping. Never got an order status update, but damn that's fast aside from the initial wait.

What country was the pen delivered to?

vSy

Nice vid man!
Ordered the rifleV2, quite similar but different host.
Can't wait anymore after I saw this on youtube, waiting 2 weeks, status still on pending. Going crazy :p