Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LZSK445 1.2W new at lazerer.com

my laser came in on blk friday the weirdest day lol
32zhsec.jpg

2ykezc5.jpg

night shot
2vkj34n.jpg

It looks really nice and woah that beam-shot is impressive! Would you recommend it then?

helll yeaaa and the newer version is waterproof and omg the shipping incredible left hong kong 11/17 and arrived at my house on the 25th. Also free shipping and tracking number to come along with it. oh and passed right by customs without a problem too. Oh and it burns super great went thru some plastic casting about 10ft away in secs.

helll yeaaa and the newer version is waterproof and omg the shipping incredible left hong kong 11/17 and arrived at my house on the 25th. Also free shipping and tracking number to come along with it. oh and passed right by customs without a problem too. Oh and it burns super great went thru some plastic casting about 10ft away in secs.

Just don't run it for over a minute at a time. Less if possible.

Why does that stupid firehost disable youtube video posts?

Guys, you only need to paste the last part of the URL in order to put in a video...

So for example to make the above work I put [YT*]Xg9klpaU8t4[/YT*] but without the asterisks.

Last edited:
i got a question is it possible for me change the lens on my laser to a better 1 like an Aixiz lens.
2uhabf5.jpg

Last edited:
i got a question is it possible for me change the lens on my laser to a better 1 like an Aixiz lens.
2uhabf5.jpg

Probably yes! Only i don't have that specific laser. I guess there is an acrylic lens in that and i would recommend using a AR Glass. It would give you 10 to 15% more power.

405-G1 does not fit i believe!

Greetings,,:beer: