Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LZBH - 532nm 30mW Big Head Focusable Green Laser Pointer

Hello everyone

Planning to buy this laser. Would you recommend it ?

http://lazerer.com/532nm-30mW-big-head-focusable-green-laser-pointer

I live in Turkey

actually i have more budget to buy stronger ones but i don't want to get more risk in case of accidents and also this is the minimum powered one that has focus feature. If there were same features with 10 mW i would prefer it.

I am buying for only visual effects and fun :)

I am also planning to include 18650 battery and universal charger. Should i also include power certificate ? what does it for ?

Last edited:

Malav

how about you give some real answer instead of spam one

Heres an answer for you... Lazerer is a good company for its lasers etc etc its always pretty much on spec or over... Does it have to be focusable?? If you prefer a 10mw green laser i would recommend one of these LP pulsed 532nm 650nm
a 10mw green laser would be quite useless if you want it for burning.

Many other Lazerer's lasers have the focus feature. Actually, I think every larger host they offer has one.

What LZBH model is special about is that it has a shutter. That's why it's somewhat more expensive than the other models they offer.

Check this one out Astronomy Adjustable Focusable Burning Green 5mW High Power Laser Pointer Key | eBay

I have had a bunch of Ebay 5mw green laser pointers and my sister wanted a laser for the dog so i gave her mine and just ordered this laser this morning. So i don't no how it's going to be but i paid 19.38 USD shipped so not bad, and i have a 18650 battery charger so i will be all set if that's all it take's.. Plus it's supposed to be able to light a match!!!
and i think i take's one 18650 battery but i'm not sure..

Also i'm new to this forum..

if the pro's her no anything about this laser plz let me no cuz i don't no what batteries to get.

Thanks RJ, :D