Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LTB Sanwu RGB handheld

SOSDD

Looking to get a Sanwu RGB handheld. The website says not in stock, so I thought I’d try here. Thanks all

I think they have been out of stock for a while due to component shortages which is a result of ongoing covid lock-downs in China IINM

I see these are for sale but I expect they are not as good, would be interested to know if they have improved any since O-like had some similar units for sale a year or so ago.

p.s. Ahh, I see it's still just a 7 color deal, so the diode control is simply on or off I assume.

Last edited:
I know the older 7 color handhelds did not have great alignment or color balance, but that's probably the only option available right now.

Anybody who bought the sanwu RGB are probably going to be diehard collectors that shelled out a lot of money for them, not sure you'll find someone who bought one that would want to let it go. Good luck

heres a video i made about how to make all colors laser, its not quite the handheld but at least you get to see all the colors :) and for not too much money either!