Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPS Product, Customer Service & Their LPM

Dundee

I have had no experience with LPS in years past, but I have ordered several items from them in the last 5 months or so and have had nothing but great product and great customer service from them.

I've purchased 2 green 520nm half Watt lasers from them (Model 890 and Thor H) and 3 blue 450nm 3-Watt (Striker, Thor H and Thor MII).

The green 520nm Model 890 is way over spec at an average of 660mw and maxed at 672mw, the green 520nm Thor H is a little under at 465mw (although they did change the spec to 450mw), and the 3 blue 450nm a little over spec at 3.2-Watt for each. I'm very pleased with the quality of the build and the hosts. Considering the price of these units they're a terrific value. They all took about 10 days to get to me in Arizona.

I've had a Laserbee for several years now that I've relied on and decided to try out the LPS LPM because of it's nice self-contained portability and ease of use. Some Bro-migos have trashed it in years past but I also saw a couple reviews that were quite favorable to it a couple years ago. LPS claims they've made improvements to it the last couple years. I tested several of my lasers, old and newer, and made comparisons with the LPM from LPS and my Laserbee and every time they were only about 10mw or less from each other's readings. As follows:

532nm, LPS: 94mw - Laserbee: 86mw

532nm, LPS: 80mw - Laserbee: 78

532nm, LPS: 140mw - Laserbee: 146mw

532nm, LPS: 197mw - Laserbee: 204mw

532nm, LPS: 224mw - Laserbee: 232mw

520nm, LPS: 405mw - Laserbee: 412mw

660nm, LPS: 253mw - Laserbee: 246mw

I'm very pleased with this LPM and I've recently obtained 450nm 3-Watt lasers and it seems sufficiently accurate with them as well.

I also ordered some accessories. A few 16340 battery chargers and a couple of their leatherette laser cases (I think a bit overpriced at 35 bones). One of the chargers didn't work so Emily refunded me for it and one of the cases came with a nice dent on one edge of it, so she refunded me half the cost. Communication and customer service from Emily at LPS has been nothing short of terrific. I'll definitely be ordering from LPS again.