Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF Stick!

CE5

I just added a few names to my LPF Stick including yours, so I'll post them tomorrow :)

Wow! Thanks so much. For me being such a newcomer, this is an especially nice surprise.

8c93d4bad0986568ea12067a6081b2d13dcc048f32a2b00bde3dc93a2a4ee409.jpg

I have been out of the loop for a few days! What a very cool project! Nothing better than the smell of burning wood. Well done!!!:can:

CE5

532nm WL Evo!? So many people don't like WL because some think they're overpriced and won't ship to the US. But to be honest I still want one so bad :( I don't even know why, lol I just want one! Especially the EVO series. I'm probably gonna get some backlash on this but I go to their page sometimes hoping it'll say "we now ship to U.S." :D

@Richie89, I recently purchased a W/L Evo with Tactical Nylon Holster & Lanyard, Extra Label, 100% Full Power Lens, Expanded Lens Kit, SmartPort, Bluetooth Module, and Owners Manual, from one of the ebay, resellers. It was $300 but taking into consideration all the optional accessories that were included, the price seemed to be inline.
And I was very happy that I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this. Because I'm very interested to see first hand, how the programmable features are integrated into such a small package format. And also to see what sort of options are available with the open source firmware.

did you know that some people including me actually believe that the invention of the Laser made just as big of an impact on the world as the invention of the wheel :)

Relatively speaking, it's easy to believe in something that is quite true.

Thanks again for adding me.