Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LPF Live Chat Info

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I hope this helps with the support of LPF, I just signed up, even though I may not live chat, it's a good way to support the forum.
I've been real lax in the past about contributions, and I've definitely gotten a lot out of LPF in the last 6 years! (y)

I would like to pay 5.00 per month manually, I don't like subscriptions, is there a way I can pay on the 1st of each month ? Also I can pay now and again on Oct 1st, I'm not worried about the weeks gone by, I just want to pay each month manually.

Never mind, I see that I can cancel if I choose, not that I will.

I just signed up and paid my 5 bucks, it's well worth it. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Agreed, for slightly more than $1 a week most of us are getting access to a lot of knowledge, and some entertainment too!

Have you tested the chat yet ? It's up top, should show a number of the people in there and could end up being pretty cool, kind of like a lobby, I'm in there now so you can be in chat and browsing the forum at the same time.

I think it's a great idea to have a chat within LPF. This should help keep the forum active and lively for people who would rather talk instantly instead of waiting for a reply via PM's. :)

-Alex

Benm

Having a chat function is great, but it's probably the -last- thing you want to make a paid feature out off:

The problem with chat's is often a lack of participants, and putting in the donation requirement greatly reduces the number of potential users.

Also, a chat may be a good place to go to people that are new to the forum or even laser hobby, and they'll not pay to access the chat if they just have some interesting question.

TheVaGuy

Interested with this one. $5 per month seems to be affordable on my end. I'd like to subscribe. However, at each monthly or scheduled renewal can you send me some sort of invoice? I need it for tax purposes. Even though it's only $5 per month subscription I still need any invoice. Thank you!