Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking To Purchase Locally.. Canada, eh?

You two make it seem as if there is a law, it is constantly, and harsly enforced.

355e00f6-7804-4244-a584-2e55839de64e.jpg

Now we've got some jpeg's going around to show how we feel.. nice touch. Regardless if theres a law or not, it doesn't mean it's always enforced. Major examples include the age to buy cigarettes. How often do you see children, not only smoke, but BUY as well? Is it enforced though? Not in the slightest. I think lasers are the least of our concern to enforce.

What I was trying to say was you two sound as if you're angels.. "If he/she says I can't, then I won't." :thinking:

Trevor

It's irrelevant. Laserglow will not sell to you. Whether you walk in or want them to ship to an address in Canada, they won't do it.

They know the law, and will cover their own ass by self-regulating.

Trevor

I don't see how that's relevant. The question in doubt was, "Can it be done?", and it sure can. You two make it seem as if there is a law, it is constantly, and harsly enforced. I know many individuals with lasers and have never had an issue. I also know many other individuals who break and slip around many of these laws and regulations we have here set in Canada. Our system is a far cry from being anything close to serious. There's always loop holes, and thats all I'm going to say. And in the end, if you really want something, yes, anything can be done. If you've yet to learn this in life, money talks.

And for the sake of it, Infinitus, there was no intention in twisting your words. What you said is what you meant. But since laserbees is a bit of a smart ass, I'd just like to reply in my own little way.

As for the whole thread thing, that was just stupid. I obviously did not mean MY thread with a sense of ownership. Now you're simply bringing up irrelavent arguements.

Responded in kind....:beer:

And it's lasersbee

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited: