Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking to buy green or red laser

hi. i am looking for a 150mw green or a 200-250mw red laser. i dont mind the style, but one that burns without any focusing or having to use the "sweet spot" for burning is what im looking for. i would prefer a pen style mini laser, which takes readily available aaa's or somthing similar, but like i said dont really miind the style, as long as its works, is up to spec or overspec, and can burn matches, pop baloons and has a nice looking beam ;)
i am in the UK and i dont want to pay a fortune for shipping. UK sellers would be nice but again i dont mind as long as shipping isnt too expensive.
i know its a lot to ask but i dont want to end up wasting my money on something i dont like.
thanks in advance
and have a good day

Last edited:

DJNY

Can´t provide you a 500mW red for $30, but this:

For $25 before shipping you can have this >100mW red

or a >50mW green

Shipping would be for each package is $15, price for both including FREE shipping $50

You can even get a bit more power with 1x 3.7V AAA (10440) + 1x Dummy Battery
I´m going to include that in the package if you take both lasers.

Last edited:

DJNY

You used the currency translation yourself in the first post LOL (£32)

Yes, I´m the seller.

o ryt ok. so for 1 laser its $25 and for shipping its $15. so if i bought all of em together wouldnt that be $80?

DJNY

Yes, I answered your PM.

Also, star diffraction caps are included with these lasers!

I have purchased several lasers from DJNY and I had no problems at all if that helps. He is one of he first members I purchased a laser from here.

Tman

"buy some 20-200mw green or 50-500mw red lasers. i have a budget of about £20 (about $30)"

yea, sign me up too....:D

Last edited: