Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking to buy any broken, green or blue laser.

diachi

Re: Looking to buy any broken, green or blue laser

Yeah it was styropyros video, you get a good laugh at some of the stupid comments.

"It wont work i smash it and it still wont work...."

"maybe you should try putting more force
into the smash.. if thats still no good go outside put a board over it and repeatedly drive your truck over it"

;D

Diachi

Damn vic, you sure are a stubborn one! :p Well, if you wanna waste your own money that's your business. I've told you how it is a good 3-5 times now. If you wanna believe that sheer stubbornness will change the facts of life, all I can say is good luck!

daguin

Diachi said:
spelt is a word murudai, I thought it wasnt aswell, but ive seen in it books and a teacher told me it was a word too ...

Diachi

Indeed it is a word. Before the 12th century it was used to denote a piece of wood that was split off of a larger piece: as in "Give me that spelt to get this fire started."

It is also a type of grain: as in "I made this bread with spelt."

Unfortunately, it is not associated with the correct selection and/or order of letters in a word.

Peace,
dave

vcw

pseudonomen137 said:
Damn vic, you sure are a stubborn one!  :p Well, if you wanna waste your own money that's your business. I've told you how it is a good 3-5 times now. If you wanna believe that sheer stubbornness will change the facts of life, all I can say is good luck!

This isn't my topic  :eek: Lol

But anyways, "Midnight", what are you planning on doing withthe broken DPSS laser?