Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking out for some answers about olike/opto pointers

Jaffi

hmm this is about the second time I read something like this and this again is a point that scares me off buying from o-like... I don't have a LPM and couldn't even verify the power of the o-like pointer I am receiving. I never read something like that about Jack's lasers and that lets me tend to optotronics even more. You just GET the power you ordered, guaranteed. And this kind of assurance seems to be well worth it.

i don't think susie is not a good seller.. baybe the laser arrived a bit damaged or UNLUCKED. the laser is ok for a noob.. but if i shoosen to pay 100+ dollars for a hig powered laser.. i expect a laser that also my mod could say--- IT IS BRIGHET THAN YOURP REVIOUS LASER bought at 18 dollars.!!!you undestand. i heard 4x more power = 2x times bright. i have only 10/15% more brithg within 10 seconds or a bit more.. than the laser is the same.. but ALSO more weak than my 30mw.. it is impossible....really impossible...( i tryed alcalines- nihm- lion)