Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

looking for violet 20-80mW

best store online store to buy cheaply priced lasers

• o-like

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • rayfoss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • optotronics

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • deal-extreme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dinodude whatever

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
im looking for a nice blu-ray laser, ive looked on all the sites and im not sure which site is the best to order from, also if anyone would be interested in selling one to me from LPF they should message me, also whats a good price for this type of laser like 20mW 50 mW 80mW? :thinking:

Benm

I suppose it will do fine for your needs. Ledshoppe isn't quite the A brand company, but they have sucessfully shipped numerous green lasers in the past that were up to, or over, specified power.

Any bluray laser rated under 100 mW is likely to use the same diode though, the one from the PHR803 sled. You could opt to build it yourself for the fun of it, but for $25 that isn't worthwhile if your looking for a cheap deal.

where would i find a blu ray that isnt like over 100mW ( for sake of not NEEDING goggles)and isnt extremely cheap, i bought a green little overspec 5mw from swimminsurfer256 and it was all good, the beam was a lil crookid and no IR filter so now i was hopin to get a blu ray with an ir filter but with a pen style body i dont really want it to have a duty cycle cause id prob burn out the diode faster, and idk not really lookin to spend more then 100$. what site has quality lasers that arnt over priced? or would anyone sell me one or make me one? lol

where would i find a blu ray that isnt like over 100mW ( for sake of not NEEDING goggles)and isnt extremely cheap, i bought a green little overspec 5mw from swimminsurfer256 and it was all good, the beam was a lil crookid and no IR filter so now i was hopin to get a blu ray with an ir filter but with a pen style body i dont really want it to have a duty cycle cause id prob burn out the diode faster, and idk not really lookin to spend more then 100$. what site has quality lasers that arnt over priced? or would anyone sell me one or make me one? lol

You could have asked this question without needing a poll..
The choice of which laser you will buy... ultimately rests with
you...

Do you know how many times these questions have been asked
on the Forum...:whistle:

The fact that you think that a Blu-Ray Laser emits IR shows that
you have not done very much research on the Forum since you
registered...:cryyy:

The Info here is free... all you need to do is read it...

I'll give you a poll result... For inexpensive laser buy from
O-Like and get yourself some approved Laser Safety Goggles
before you become a statistic...:cool:

Jerry

Last edited:

Lumify

When you buy from websites like Ledshoppe, you can't be quite sure what you're getting. You might get lucky and get a 80mW, or you might get 20mW. I'm not quite sure why, but blu-rays from reputable websites tend to be really overpriced. I know IgorT sells high quality custom builds, but he runs a little pricey. Check him out here. To get the most from your money, I recommend you be very patient and frequently check the forum's B/S/T board. A lot of really good deals pop up there, and they get snatched up fast!

[edit] Yay, 100th post! :cool:

[edit 2] Get cheap safety glasses here.

Last edited: