Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for used OEM, or Eagle pair glasses

LOL no. I wouldn't Notice i said OEM or Eagle pair only because they are the only ones that actually work. OEM's are the best, but are the most expensive, Eagle pair are average, but don't cost an arm and a leg.

You need to slow down my friend. When you have no idea what you are talking about, talking only makes you look like a fool.

The DinoDirect ones are EP-1 glasses with the series 2 frames, as shown here:

EP-1 -Beijing EagleView

That is assuming that the photos on DinoDirect's site are correct, but I have good reason to believe that is so.

The price is in line with the bulk prices I was quoted for these. I have actually purchased this exact pair from DinoDirect, and I will post a review when they arrive.

Last edited:

You need to slow down my friend. When you have no idea what you are talking about, talking only makes you look like a fool.

EP-1 -Beijing EagleView

That is assuming that the photos on DinoDirect's site are correct, but I have good reason to believe that is so.

The price is in line with the bulk prices I was quoted for these. I have actually purchased this exact pair from DinoDirect, and I will post a review when they arrive.

Oh whoops, I never saw that pair. lol I was thinking it was a T-REX from the picture. Sorry about that. I thought of this one when he posted it.
http://www.dinodirect.com/green-laser-eyes-protection-goggle-glasses.html

Last edited:

benmwv

EP-1 -Beijing EagleView

Well, I'll wait for your review and if they are good I'll get a pair.

I suppose the only real way to test their ir blockage is to put it in front of an lpm sensor and shine a laser at it, instead of just seeing if the dot is dim/changed color like with visible wavelengths.

Well, I'll wait for your review and if they are good I'll get a pair.

I suppose the only real way to test their ir blockage is to put it in front of an lpm sensor and shine a laser at it, instead of just seeing if the dot is dim/changed color like with visible wavelengths.

The Eagle Pair site claims OD2 or so at IR wavelengths, but as I do not own a LPM I have no way to verify this claim.