Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for this host

No idea, i think they have them made custom for them only, doubt they will tell you who makes them or if they make the hosts on their own ive no idea man..

Damn... really wanted to make a laser with the host. Was planning to buy a 532nm 300mW but my dad doesn't trust the site. So I thought I could find the host and put my own module in it.

gozert

Damn... really wanted to make a laser with the host. Was planning to buy a 532nm 300mW but my dad doesn't trust the site. So I thought I could find the host and put my own module in it.

Show him the tons of reviews on this forum to prove him wrong. LaserBTB is legit, nothing to worry about. Also, Paypal covers you if they wouldn't deliver.

You could of course ask one of the host builders to make you a similar host and then add your own module in it.

Alright will try. Most of the time when I mention lasers he just ignores me might have to ask a friend to buy it for me and pay him.

gozert

Alright will try. Most of the time when I mention lasers he just ignores me might have to ask a friend to buy it for me and pay him.

Aren't you able to make your own Paypal account? Unless you don't have a CC or bank account of course, then it won't work.

gozert

Hard to say. I'd go with a pre-built laser regardless. Saves you the hassle of building it with an ebay module that you don't know of whether it's legit 200mW or barely 50mW.

Ya thats what I was thinking. Well thanks for the help Im going to ask my friend later. +rep for all the help!

Last edited:

gozert

Ya thats what I was thinking. Well thanks for the help Im going to ask my friend later. +rep for all the help!

Thanks a lot, appreciate it :)

If you need more help some time, feel free to PM me.

gozert

One more question. Do you know how long it takes to for Laserbtb to deliver?

Not entirely sure, but I doubt it'll take longer than two weeks. Try using the search bar on the bottom of the page and search for reviews. Usually they tell you how long it took for their laser to arrive.

laserbtb is one of the most trusted laser sites here and overall i think, otherwise i wouldnt have a few lasers from them if they sucked, and they had like 5 or 6 group buys so far.. says it all they are very good and u can feel safe buying from them.

I placed an order with laserbtb two weeks ago. My order is still listed as in production and they have yet to respond to either of my emails... Which were sent almost two weeks ago. I will say I am underwhelmed soo far.