Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

looking for someone to do a few builds for me.

I have all of the parts (hosts drivers lenses etc...) I just need them built. I had time when I started collecting parts but I am so busy that I would rather pay someone with experience to get the job done in a more timely manner. If this is something you do please PM me and I will give you more specific details on what still needs to be done.

I would like to get my lasers going and between work and school I have had less than zero time to build these. I am hoping there is someone that I can commission. please let me know if you are interested. I will obviously pay well for the job.

Thanks, Bean

I would spend a little time looking over the main builders on LPF and find a Good one you like and then send them a PM.... I think this may be rather a harder way to find someone

Last edited:

anselm

I'd build your lasers if you like, but shipping over the pond and back will take more
time and money than if you went with someone more local to you.:undecided:
You're in the US, I assume....

I'd build your lasers if you like, but shipping over the pond and back will take more
time and money than if you went with someone more local to you.:undecided:
You're in the US, I assume....

I will send you a pm with details on what I want you pm me a price and your thoughts.

Thanks