Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking For Someone in Jacksonville, FL with LPM For Cheap eBay Laser From China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laserboy1

I would like to find someone nearby me that can help me in figuring out how strong this purple eBay Chinese laser is I bought a long time ago(laser says class III & the output wavelength is <50mw according to label). I would greatly appreciate it, as I had no clue up until recently how strong these lasers can be. I was shining it through a magnifying glass up close onto white paper & some of the spread out beam went into my left eye for a split second & I would just like to know more about the laser & also if I’m fine. I guess it reflected back at me from the magnifying glass. Also, was shining it at the ceiling/ fan that was on a medium speed I must add, & I didn’t realize the blades were glossy & a small amount of the beam *MAY* have gotten in my eye then as well, or maybe it just reflected onto my glasses lens & it lit up the lens a little & gave the effect it got into my eye. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.