Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking For Powerful Green Laser HELP!

PotMod

Read the Buy/Sell/Trade board and/or the Laser Pro Shop board

Last edited by a moderator:

IsaacT

Either you are a troll or are just really unlucky/foolish. As you are new you should read the stickies. If you did, you would know that your first post should be in the welcome center and that you should put your location in your profile. Also, don't potmod lasers. Most lasers are at their maximum straight from the factory, and potmodding will just break your laser. Secondly, a 532nm laser over 200mW will cost you a lot more than 60 dollars shipped. Check out Lazerer.com for a good source of cheaply priced lasers. You may be able to find cheaper in some other cheap chinese sites but I wouldn't trust them. Your best bet for a cheap powerful laser will be 445nm lasers. You gain a lot of power and a lot of beam visibility for not much coin.

PotMod

Either you are a troll or are just really unlucky/foolish. As you are new you should read the stickies. If you did, you would know that your first post should be in the welcome center and that you should put your location in your profile. Also, don't potmod lasers. Most lasers are at their maximum straight from the factory, and potmodding will just break your laser. Secondly, a 532nm laser over 200mW will cost you a lot more than 60 dollars shipped. Check out Lazerer.com for a good source of cheaply priced lasers. You may be able to find cheaper in some other cheap chinese sites but I wouldn't trust them. Your best bet for a cheap powerful laser will be 445nm lasers. You gain a lot of power and a lot of beam visibility for not much coin.

I am not a troll I am new here and I don't find it necessary to tell people I am here it seems to drag to much attention and give people a free post. I saw a 1W diode on ebay for $20. and I know i would need a few parts and yes i browsed around the site but it is all very confusing to me I just like the lasers I don't think I have the patience to make one as I am shit with a solder gun.

EDIT: Do all of Lazerer lasers make it to US?

Last edited by a moderator: