Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for good fast charging charger for 3.7 750mAh 16340 batteries for Thor M2

I just got that same laser for Christmas. I'm searching for those 16340 batteries but using cr123s till I find them. I wonder if I will notice any difference in performance when and if I am able to find the 3.7 volt batteries.

I just got that same laser for Christmas. I'm searching for those 16340 batteries but using cr123s till I find them. I wonder if I will notice any difference in performance when and if I am able to find the 3.7 volt batteries.

Nitecores worked for me but they are too big a litle and if u screw cap all the way they might not make the good contact so u need unscrew it very slightly, olight work fine, and I havent tested AW's yet but from what I know they are the most recommened

Also very important thing, if u burn something what makes smoke, dont move the focus point very close to laser bc the smoke will fog up your lens and then you will have to go trought pain of cleaning it

Last edited: