Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for good fast charging charger for 3.7 750mAh 16340 batteries for Thor M2

Im just searching on google battery models I need, and it shows me different battery shops that sells them. There isnt just one shop that im buying from.

GSS

You can get some Efest flat tops instead and use a small neo magnet in between the 2 for a connect..
Leon, I realize your in a panic to order but double and triple posting in a row is frowned on here. Once in a while its ok, but you can just edit and ad your new questions and replys to your old post and members will see it;)

Ok, ok I know im a little bit in hurry to order before christmas, the delivery often takes 3 days and Im afraid if the bttrs will come on time :\, I was really unlucky that the first shop i ordered from week ago didnt update their product status to unavilable, and informed me today that they cancelled my order due to lack of product

Last edited:

GSS

Ok, ok I know im a little bit in hurry to order before christmas, the delivery often takes 3 days and Im afraid if the bttrs will come on time :\, I was really unlucky that the first shop i ordered from week ago didnt update their product status to unavilable, and informed me today that they cancelled my order due to lack of product
Unfortunetly you found a hobby that is addicting:can: and getting the late email of being out of stock is a bummer:(
You might want to try a local vape shop although they probably will cost more.

Also if the laser uses two 16340 could I just use one 18650 with the same voltage or not?, I dont want to damage it

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Leon, this is one the most comprehensive battery and charger review sites that I've come across; there is a lot of good information here! Definitely worth taking a look at. :)

Batteries and chargers

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

GSS

Look at Bowties link, good good info..
1 18650 won't work as its also 3.7V and just a bigger battery.

Thanks, however on this site i cant find Olight batteries, the KeepPower is not recommended for high current and the only battery i can get in Poland delivered (what are on that site) before christmss are TrustFire which I dont think are best option. Also before in this thread someone said that the nitecore RCR123A werent working for him on his thor m2, the Olight I could order are also RCR123A and now im a little bit afraid if they'll work, i could also order that TrustFire which on this site is rated as average performance

Last edited:

GSS

The Trustfire's, Ultrafire's, etc. will get you by and can be decent..
Buy the button top's and keep a eye on there voltage and you will be fine.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
GSS is correct, go with what you can find for now, unfortunately, the problem seems to be that you are starting your search to late to get what you want before the holidays.

BTW - HERE is an Olight 16340 battery that is reviewed on my link from above.

Last edited:
Leon, this is one the most comprehensive battery and charger review sites that I've come across; there is a lot of good information here! Definitely worth taking a look at. :)

Batteries and chargers

I was just about to recommend that site also. Very good & detailed information overthere.

And what comes to KeepPower batteries, They are very high quality and well performing batteries (manufactured in Panasonic factory). -Basicly I refuse to put any other brand Li-Ion's on my lasers.
:)

Reactions: GSS
Well, I'll try with Olight as I have 100% guarantee they will come before Chistmas (probably tommorow) while these KeepPower might not, if anything goes wrong I'll just buy AW's after holidays and somehow survive christmas without "best christmas lights in entire town", also really thanks for help everyone

Last edited:
@leon1603

It is frowned on here to have multiple posts on the same day next to each other. This is known as double and triple posting. Instead, click on the edit icon on your first post and you can add information to it rather than starting a new post. Generally, you should never double or triple post unless they are at least a day apart.

GSS

Battery, button or flat top
Check out the flat top neg end of a battery on the last pic on the right.. Iv'e never seen a dimpled one before for 2 flat tops to make a connection..
Again i'm really liking this sight:)

Last edited:
So, I got 4 batteries 2 olight and 2 nitecore both work amazing, and laser burns like in instant even without focusing it all the way! This is the best pushare I have ever done. Right now I cant post pictures bc my phone is in repair (you probably can imagine it :D ), but soon I ll be able to do it, again thanks everyome for help! :D

Yes, I have glasses :), also thanks for the advice to not run it longer than 2 mins, Im carefull with avoiding overheating it but I didnt see that recommended 2 min before.

Last edited:

GSS

So, I got 4 batteries 2 olight and 2 nitecore both work amazing, and laser burns like in instant even without focusing it all the way! This is the best pushare I have ever done. Right now I cant post pictures bc my phone is in repair (you probably can imagine it :D ), but soon I ll be able to do it, again thanks everyome for help! :D
Glad they worked out:)
You did order the glasses with it I hope? Next purchase should be a better pair of them.
Be careful of reflections when burning and don't let anyone else handle it.
Watch the duty cycle carefully;)

Just saw that laserstore says 2 minutes on, I wouldn't run it that long considering it's the 3W, maby keep it to 1 minute..

Last edited: