Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a seller

Does anyone know if there is someone who can build for me in the United States?

Razako

Contact AlienLaser. I bought this beautiful 5.05W 465nm build from him and he got it to me in literally 2-3 days. It would probably take a bit longer if he built you something from scratch, but I can vouch for him being an honest seller. I even sent the money as a friend to save him paypal fees(means he could have totally ripped me off if he wanted to).

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/5-05w-laser-sale-nubm07e-96802.html
IMG_0752_zpsfswdnroz.jpg

Last edited:
the day i was traveling for 3 days and i ship the lasers before flying and no internet in hotel to give tracking hehe
then i found internet and forgot my password lol so when i got back i gave the tracking was to late but still :)

The 5W is cool :pop:

Last edited:
Ok that didn't work out... Does anyone know of someone in the USA who will actually talk to me? I'm not sending hundreds of dollars to someone who won't even talk to me on the phone.. I did that once (scifi) and got burned

Ok that didn't work out... Does anyone know of someone in the USA who will actually talk to me? I'm not sending hundreds of dollars to someone who won't even talk to me on the phone.. I did that once (scifi) and got burned

Sorry i can not talk on the phone hehe
i will not steal money from people i give free laser to some members
i even got some lasers from germany to fix and i fixed it never stole a penny
:whistle:

Last edited:
That's what Eitan told me.

Not all humans are equal we all are different in many ways
even that Eitan made mistakes i still believe we all can change in the future and correct mistakes we can not benefit if we hurt each other.
:)

Last edited:
Dang Isaac, throwing your phone number onto a public forum... Albeit a phone number with an extra digit. :whistle: