Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a Laser Wizard in Los Angeles to collaborate on an Art Piece : )

Carl Sagan

Hey guys!

I just came across your website whilst researching laser pointers because I want to make a video art piece with a laser beam!

I'm from New Zealand but actually visiting LA for 2 weeks and want to try and shoot the video art piece while I'm here and wanted to connect with a local who might be interested to collaborate on the project. I actually just need one laser pointer / beam ideally in blue which has got a good thickness and will reflect well from a mirror about the size of an iPhone.

If anyone out there is interested in working on such a project together please let me know!

Thanks very much!

Sam

Encap

Not likely that you will find anyone wanting to get involved here on LPF for free + you do not mention what or if you are willing to pay someone to waste time, money, and travel to participating in your imagined "video art"

Try Googling laser light show companies in Los Angeles and call a few.

IT MAY have been better if before asking favors you placed a nice 'intro' thread in the 'welcome/NEWCOMERS' Section.
It is good manners.

If you put Cal. in the title you may get a greet form a member there.. we have quite a few in Cal.

try searching--here is a member who may help--LaserRanger-(LA)

Last edited: