Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking For a Laser (50<X<200)mW

Sorry for asking this in the forum, I know that you are tired of seeing this kind of threads, but I'm so confused looking for a cheap "decent" laser.

I've seen 150mW green lasers for 16$ but I think that they must be bad.
I'm willing to pay up to 30$, I know, it's SO LOW for getting a good laser, but I'm not looking for something professional, it's just for home-using.
I add that I'm trying to buy from Spain (Europe, lol), and I want to use the laser for pointing, getting some fun and burning little stuff. Ah, and how many care should I take using it?

Thanks for your time! And sorry again for making you waste your time.

Last edited:

Sorry for asking this in the forum, I know that you are tired of seeing this kind of threads, but I'm so confused looking for a cheap "decent" laser.

I've seen 150mW green lasers for 16$ but I think that they must be bad.
I'm willing to pay up to 30$, I know, it's SO LOW for getting a good laser, but I'm not looking for something professional, it's just for home-using.
I add that I'm trying to buy from Spain (Europe, lol), and I want to use the laser for pointing, getting some fun and burning little stuff. Ah, and how many care should I take using it?

Thanks for your time! And sorry again for making you waste your time.

for burning & under $30 you should get this LZPL - 650nm 200mW Focusable Red Laser Pointer Waterproof battery and charger are $5 extra and it is from Hong Kong not Europe but you will need to deal with that. :crackup: Remember safety goggles ! If you insist on green get this LZTN - 532nm 5mW Smallest Green Laser Pointer Key Chain however don't expect to burn anything with it. This will burn a bit and it looks amazing Silver chrome green laser 50mW/good finish [OLSGL50] - $26.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce. REMEMBER OVER 5MW YOU NEED LASER GOGGLES

Thanks for your reply, and other thing; as I know 200mW on a red laser doesn't equal to 200mW on a green one because the green have another wavelenght so the green one is more powerful. How much is the difference between those?

Thanks.

Thanks for your reply, and other thing; as I know 200mW on a red laser doesn't equal to 200mW on a green one because the green have another wavelenght so the green one is more powerful. How much is the difference between those?

Thanks.

Red lasers burn better than green and green is 5x more visible than red. It all depends on which you prefer brightness or burning ?
Image4.jpg