Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a Good Laser for a Phaser

GSS

i have 1w 638nm ,i use 700mw olacro diode-contact me if you want
This would be a bit more visible for a red and give the burn power he wants, plus the original color he wanted,
but....... he hasn't gotten back "yet" and i'm curious if he looked into the 532 modules or just gave up on the idea?:undecided::thinking:

Last edited:

I'm not a big fan of the Oclaro or the Mits 635nm diodes. The divergence is absolutely terrible. It spreads out so fast that at 15 feet it is just a line. I still think the Fasttech modules are his best bet.

GSS

I'm not a big fan of the Oclaro or the Mits 635nm diodes. The divergence is absolutely terrible. It spreads out so fast that at 15 feet it is just a line. I still think the Fasttech modules are his best bet.
Oh no doubt;):)
Plus he was going to 3D a host and how he would even try to focus it in and out I don't know?

Last edited:
Maybe he just gave up as Christmas is Monday. He got a very late start on this to begin with.

This would be a bit more visible for a red and give the burn power he wants, plus the original color he wanted,
but....... he hasn't gotten back "yet" and i'm curious if he looked into the 532 modules or just gave up on the idea?:undecided::thinking:

Hey, I forgot to respond! :) Thanks for the info, but I kind of gave up on the idea because I wanted a high quality replica and not a 3D print. The replica cost my whole budget (even though it's just a plastic toy from the 90's). Oh well, if I ever need to build a phaser I will refer to this thread. Thanks again!