Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a DL125mW

As soon as i get a refund for my last laser, im going to be looking for a DL 125mW. So, if anyone has one that they are looking to sell, I'm here ::).

A

AP_laser_AP

i would love to sell you my dragon laser. Ill pm you and offer a reasonable price. i just became a member because ive been looking for someone to sell my laser to.

S

SenKat

AP - if you are interested in selling your laser - I spoke to crailtap25 - and I can be a "middleman" of sorts for this transaction. Since you are so new, and all - if you don't mind the idea- what I would do is test the laser when it arrives, he would pay-pal you after I give both of you my findings, and either send it back to you, if he doesn't want it, or to him after he pays you. Your choice - I do not mind popping in the middle to help out two folks make a successful transaction. I have a Coherent Lasercheck that will test the output power so he is sure it is within specs.

A

AP_laser_AP

i dont really want to send it to senkat first (not personall) because of shipping costs, and it is more likely to get damaged on the journey. i can upload as many videos as you want, and ill do anything with the laser that you want, like light matches, pop balloons, ect.

S

SenKat

Your choice - shipping would be most likely the same amount to send to me, as it would be to him. As far as getting dammaged in transit - why would it be more likely to get dammaged coming to me, rather than to him ? No offence taken - just curious. That is what usps insurance is for !!! But - at any rate, my offer is still on the table - you would only pay shipping to me - not to me, then him.