Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Looking for a compact penstyle low power Laserpointer or custom housing

day

I'm looking for a low power laser with a good quality housing and a momentary sideswitch. It should be fairly small, as it's going to be used for presentation purposes. Preferably 635nm or 520nm.

The closest available thing seems to be the wicked laser nano. An even closer non available example would be the 'wicked lasers elite series'.

But i am rather certain anything with 'wicked lasers' on them is going to get stuck in customs~

The best way would probably to get a (good looking) custom housing and by the pointer in pieces.

I am open for suggestions~

Hi since you are looking for pen style host i would recommend checking out laser 66.

or check out giftpen.net as they offer laser pen and host in variety of finishes. eg: Rose gold,24k Gold, Silver,etc...

and welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

jnrpop

Hi day, i got a few <5mw pointers into Germany this year with no problems.....purchased from here: Laser Pointer - DX

DX is in china so expect it to arrive.........when it does :crackup:

Just going to take this opportunity to welcome you to the LPF. You already have several sources for presentation pen lasers.

Razako

Laserglow have some nice options for you. I like their lyra series.

diachi

Hi since you are looking for pen style host i would recommend checking out laser 66.

or check out giftpen.net as they offer laser pen and host in variety of finishes. eg: Rose gold,24k Gold, Silver,etc...

and welcome to the forum.

I'd recommend Laser66 too - nice hosts, comes with everything you need minus the driver/diode/module.

You may not want to DIY, but someone else could put one together for you! :)

Here's my Laser66 build:

HbbclmQ.jpg

Last edited: