Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Looking for a 5.6mm Diode Press Set

Hello everyone, I hope you're all having a wonderful day so far wherever you are in the world.

I'm currently looking for a 5.6mm laser diode press set for a 12mm module and possibly an extractor of the same size.

I have searched multiple time, both on and off the forum, for any that my be for sale as a bundle and I keep ending up back at Flaminpyro's page.

Unfortunately, it appears Flaminpyro has been AFK for the last few months so I don't think I'll be able to order it from him any time soon (I did pm him in case he does return soon).

If anyone has a 5.6mm press set (and maybe an extractor of same size) they are willing to sell or knows where I can find them for sale, please let me know!

I recently received a 700mW, 638nm Oclaro diode and was looking to press it into a 12mm module myself.

Anywho, thank you for reading my post, and have a wonderful day!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You're welcome, waffailtrager101, the only problem is that SL doesn't also have the extractors to go with them.
I think I've got an extractor for these 5.6mm diodes, I may try and make a few on the lathe if I get some time.

Let me know if you do decide to lathe up a few BowtieGuy! I'd buy one off of you in a heartbeat if I get the chance :D