Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lookin to buy 55-95mW green laser

bb247

I have a 5mW one but its screwed up and you cant do anything with it. I was wondering if anyone had one from 55 to 95 mW thats still in good condition. I am not looking to buy a real expensive one because i would just buy off wicked lasers but theyre too expensive for me. so anyone willing to sell, just let me know. Thanks

S

SenKat

Greetings, and welcome to the forum ! What are your expectations of your "acquisition" ?? In other words - are you fairly familiar with what to expect out of htat power range ? If not - read a lot on here first, before making a purchase decision....you want to be as informed as possible !!!

bb247

yeah ive done a lot of research on wicked lasers and many other sites, I wanted to buy a dragon laser but i just dont have that type of money so if anyone has any they are willing to sell please let me know, thanks guys

S

SenKat

Sent you a PM....

If you are using dark shadows, and for some reason don't get a pop-up telling you that you have a new message - go to the bottom of the page, on the right hand side - it has a link there.....