Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Look what youtube does to music!

Oh my, that's funny.
Oh BTW.. any word on the soda pop dispenser vid? i doint have the show that you said it would air on.

lol I'm having new Verizon Fios put in my neighborhood (internet + phone + TV) package. So while this is going on my dad has been playing around with our current TV, switching the satellite antenna's and whatnot, so I actually didn't have the channel while it was shown. (there were also some re-runs that I didn't see). So till this day, I still have not seen it, I'm just waiting for it to appear on youtube.

I have heard that if you erase the mp3 data (song, artist, etc.) before you add it to the video, they can't detect it. Is there any truth to this?

jaycey

I thought that they had come to an agreement over copyrighted music and it was all back on?

I have heard that if you erase the mp3 data (song, artist, etc.) before you add it to the video, they can't detect it. Is there any truth to this?
I've heard that if you have some background audio noise (from your own mic, etc), it wont get detected.
It might just be a myth idk. Either way deleting audio sucks ASS!:gun: