Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LNIB CNI 150 532nm pen (no longer availible)

Hi all,
I'm selling my CNI >150 532nm (same laser as Nova X-150) that I purchased from pseudonomen137's preorder. This laser is like new. Infact, I recieved the laser just last Friday so I've had it for only 3 or 4 days. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the laser. I love it and its power is even more than I expected (see videos).. The only reason I'm selling it is because something has come up and I need the $$$ more than the laser right now.

The Laser comes with the following items:
* 3 month warranty (minus the 4 days I've had it. I'm sure Carter will still honor the original warrenty but check with him to verify if needed)
* Power Certificate showing actual output (160mW peak and 154mW average)
* Lens Holder from Nova Lasers (see pic)
* Acrylic Collimator lens
* Meniscus Lens
* Line generating lens
* Collaminating lens
* 4 Lithium AAA Batteries (2 brand new and 2 barely used)

With what I paid for the Laser, Nova Lens Holder, Lenses & shipping, I have over $400 invested.

{EDIT} LASER IS NO LONGER AVAILIBLE

References: I've done business with Kenom, Greg from Stontek and of coarse pseudonomen137. I also have an account at Gunbroker.com under EvilLS1 and you may read my positive feedback there aswell. I will ship the Laser via USPS Priority mail immediately after payment is recieved. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or you may call me on the phone (706-235-1195 between 3pm-11pm EST ask for Dewayne).

I accept Paypal only. Sorry, I won't hold the laser for anyone.. First person to reply and is able to make the purchase the same day gets the laser.

Here's some videos and pics:

Demo showing the power of the laser (balloon, match, tape, etc)

Lighting a cigarette

laserinbox.jpg

laserbeam.jpg

capset.jpg

beam.jpg

Re: LNIB CNI >150 532nm pen with extras

cybob101 said:
can you ship to ausrtalia?

As long as you cover the extra shipping charges, sure. I just called the post office and the shipping charges to Australia on a small priority box insured for $400 is $32. I will cover $7 of that as thats about what it would cost me to ship it locally.. So if you're willing to cover the exrta $25 and pay the total amount of $375 via paypal then yes I can ship it to Australia.

then another 200 for customs!!!!!!!!!1

can you put it as like $20

cybob101 said:
then another 200 for customs!!!!!!!!!1

can you put it as like $20

Do you mean can I ship it there for an extra $20 instead of $25? If so, sure I'll do that.

If you want it let me know. I gotta hit the sack for now but I'll reply back to ya when I get to work tomorrow.

if you send it as a gift there will be no customs cost ya? cause otherwise there will be a massive import duty

Razako

He means that you should write that the product is only worth $20 on the customs papers. That way he won't get hit with a huge tax on it.

yeah ur right Razako. cheers for ur fast posting

lt also means there is absolutely no insurance worth a shit if it arrives broken or damaged.
Just mark it as gift with the correct cost and it shouldn't incur any customs fees.

cybob101 said:
if you send it as a gift there will be no customs cost ya? cause otherwise there will be a massive import duty

Ok, I see.. Sorry I didn't understand what you meant as I've never shipped anything over seas before. But yes I will write it out as a gift or a very low price.. whichever you prefer.

xarylx said:
lt also means there is absolutely no insurance worth a shit if it arrives broken or damaged.
Just mark it as gift with the correct cost and it shouldn't incur any customs fees.

Ugh, thats not good. I don't like to ship items without insuring them. I'll leave this up to cybob. If you decide you want it just tell me exactly how you want the papers filled out etc. and thats how I'll do it.