Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

List of Laser Resources

sorry about the oversight Andy - I added a subsection of "companies of forum members" hopefully that will correct the problem.

you dont seem to have thinklasers up there. not sure if you did this on purpose because they sell wicked lasers anyway but it might be good up there.

Rhith

I hate throwing in a plug for my site here but you should totally add http://www.wirelesscord.com/ I think it would be a great addition to have a section that was devoted to laser "media" so people can see these things in action collectively. ;D

Rhith

Wow! I didn't even notice that Laser Chat wasn't a link! It is a great resource, we do digress at times but it's nice having live help at hand.

Emc2

Hey thanks for the laser links. I will search them.

-T

stevetexas said:
Thanks for pointing out my oversight - there are 2 new links. :)
if you put up laser chat, seems you disappeared it again? i believe it doesn't fall under the "no advertising other forums" rule, as it's a chatroom rather than a forum...and i've always seen it as complimenting rather than competing with LPF! :)