Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

List of 405nm diode sources. Help add more!!!

I would be willing to build and sell these but only for double the cost of the drive + the other parts too. I break too many diodes to make it worthwhile otherwise! Pianoman, your PHRs will be sent tomorrow...

daguin said:
Ahhhh . . I see what you did

The RED laser diode in the sled is 3.8mm.

I've got over $450 in parts alone in this laser.  If I got a $900 offer, I would consider selling it ;)

Peace,
dave

Ohhh… Thank God! I was really disappointed about the 405nm diode being too small. Now it’s not an issue.

Wow, $450 is a LOT of money. And I’m glad to see that you’re so keen on keeping it ;D! Could you post up some beamshots and pictures of it? …maybe even some videos? I would love to see it in action!

Have fun with it!

-Jakob

charlie bruce said:
I would be willing to build and sell these but only for double the cost of the drive + the other parts too. I break too many diodes to make it worthwhile otherwise! Pianoman, your PHRs will be sent tomorrow...

Yeah…for now I think people would have to build an 8x pointer themselves if they wanted one…

And thanks for sending `em out tommorow! I am excited to get them. I will send you you’re remaining $5 by the 22nd. Again, thanks!

-Jakob

daguin

pianoman2011 said:
Ohhh… Thank God! I was really disappointed about the 405nm diode being too small. Now it’s not an issue.

Wow, $450 is a LOT of money. And I’m glad to see that you’re so keen on keeping it ;D! Could you post up some beamshots and pictures of it? …maybe even some videos? I would love to see it in action!

< note to self > Never do math in your head

It is actually only ~$400 in parts.

Peace,
dave