Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lildutchboy7's Collection

Okay so my collection so far isn't huge but I'm pretty happy with what I've got :D
I choose my lasers based upon beams. I really enjoy the beam more than any other facet of my lasers.

First I have have some Ebay pointers. The first three are just 5mW, 405nm, 532nm and a 638nm laser pens. The second three are in order at:

Silver: 405nm ??mW (It doesn't burn )
Black: 532nm 100mW? (Super bright and beam is visible in the evening)
Green: 532nm 80mW? ( Not as bright but still close)

Up0giY0.jpg

Next!
Just a bunch of cheap <5mW lasers that I give to friends and family so I can show them a little bit on why I like this hobby :D (Yes I teach them basic safety)

vXSHkZ5.jpg

Finally!
These are my more powerful ones:D
From left to right-

1st: This is my very first laser :) It has a 2W M462 and it wasn't as close to the 07E that I thought it would be, but it is still a pretty blue.

2nd: A laser that I found a lil cheaper on ebay. It has a gold/brass host and is around 3W(?)[scratch that I think it's more like 2W] at 450nm. It's a good burner and a nice laser to show off a bit.

3rd: This is my 2nd build. It is a S4X host holding a NUBM47/44 with a 4.5A driver. Holy crap this thing can burn. I put one of DTR's G2s in it and this thing scares me a bit :wtf:

4th: This is a Sanwu Spiker Saber! It is set with a 1W 638nm and it burns decently too. I mainly got it because I like having a red beam :D

5th: This is an empty host that I got from one of our members here, Gadget. He does amazing work and I really recommend that you guys watch out for him. He may become our next Ehgemus ;)
I plan on putting a NUBM07E in this thing once I work up some free cash.

6th: Just a nice green pen at 532nm, that I might try and put something else in.
T9SWriF.jpg

Thanks for taking a look at my collection! I am hoping to add many more and my next project (after getting an 07E) is going to probably be a 1W green:D

Thanks for your time :)

Last edited:

Razako

Nice. I have the same Sanwu 638nm and it's pretty cool to see a legit red beam at night.

Nice. I have the same Sanwu 638nm and it's pretty cool to see a legit red beam at night.

Yeah I always thought red was the coolest color of beam to see. Too bad you can't see it as far away as you can green/blue :(

Razako

Yeah I always thought red was the coolest color of beam to see. Too bad you can't see it as far away as you can green/blue :(
That can actually be a plus IMO. The beam is still bright enough for the user to see, but won't attract attention from blocks away like the greens and blues.

That can actually be a plus IMO. The beam is still bright enough for the user to see, but won't attract attention from blocks away like the greens and blues.

That's true! I wish I could get a red beam that seems as solid as my NUBM47 though:D

I noticed that if I shine it on a foggy night it seems to make these lines towards the farther parts of the beam. Why would it do that? Maybe on the next foggy night I''l try for some beam shots to show you what I mean.

Nice collection! Which one is the NUGM01T build?

Oh my. I think it's time to update this! I have basically a completely different collection now:crackup:

I have a few more builds and purchases coming up so after that I'll redo this whole thing for you:beer: