Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Like new Phoenix for sale

I have a month old Phoenix that I am putting up for sale. It is in perfect working condition, one tiny nick that you have too look for, besides that it looks brand new. I am asking $210 for it shipped. I will post vids and pics a tomorrow. It is on it's way to SenKat for a proper testing, as to prove that is is a good laser here.

S

SenKat

Lazerhigh said:
well the pics are on their way. (new digital camera, having issues) :)

I dunno about you, man.....can't even get a camera working right ? LOL !!! Like I am one to talk, right ? HAHAHAHAHA ! I look forward to receiving it, and the other items for testing as well - hopefully we can get this stuff all sold out for you, eh ? ;)

Guys {and Gals ;) } Lazerhigh is good peeps in my book - I am gaining nothing off of this sale, other than helping him out {as an FYI} So buy his stuff after I test it so it doesn't make me look bad to him, okay ? ;D ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA ;D Thanks!! No, seriously, I bought it from a friend and it doesn't have the right cord to connect to my computer. Ah, technology. oh, well.

Well thank you Greg, that means a lot. And to the rest of the LPF'ers out there, Please buy my laser, it's awwwful pertty :D ( there's a little Texas in there ) LOL!!

I just got a email from SenKat, He said that it was peaking over 100mw, but I think that after a minute it was down around 55-60, So that said I am willing to lower the price, even though it does go over 100, it does spill off after that slowly and ends up in the mid 50's after a minute. Still an awesome laser. cuts right through electrical tape, pops balloons up to 7ft. and almost lights matches unaided, but with the cap set, it lights them instantly. Man I can't wait to get my camera working to post th vids and pics I've got on it. ;D