Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LightSpace---5W RGB

vk2fro

Thanks jacob - yes lily, it was tongue in cheek for "I am jealous" :)

heheheh lol I was too slow :)

My setup will bounce the green off a mirror, through a pass green reflect blue dichro, then off a reflect green/blue pass red dichro and onto the galvos. The blue will face the greens casing, bounce off a bounce mirror, into the reflect blue / pass green dichro, off the reflect blue/green pass red dichro, and onto the galvos. The red takes the shortest path. It faces the front of the case, bounces off a bounce mirror, through the pass red/reflect green/blue dichro, and onto the galvos. I use bounce mirrors to make nearfield alignment easy.

Last edited:
Thanks jacob - yes lily, it was tongue in cheek for "I am jealous" :)

heheheh lol I was too slow :)

My setup will bounce the green off a mirror, through a pass green reflect blue dichro, then off a reflect green/blue pass red dichro and onto the galvos. The blue will face the greens casing, bounce off a bounce mirror, into the reflect blue / pass green dichro, off the reflect blue/green pass red dichro, and onto the galvos. The red takes the shortest path. It faces the front of the case, bounces off a bounce mirror, through the pass red/reflect green/blue dichro, and onto the galvos. I use bounce mirrors to make nearfield alignment easy.

It seems that your design will save lots of space.Is your laser case for 4W RGB very small?Is this your first own build laser?I look forward to see your masterpiece!

Lily

vk2fro

Yes Lily its my first homebuilt. Hence I am in the GB for the OEM laser glasses. Go to the "laser shows" subforum and check out the Thor thread - that my project, but hes changed quite a bit from 1.5 watts to 4 watts :)

Cheers
Ben

Yes Lily its my first homebuilt. Hence I am in the GB for the OEM laser glasses. Go to the "laser shows" subforum and check out the Thor thread - that my project, but hes changed quite a bit from 1.5 watts to 4 watts :)

Cheers
Ben

Hello Ben,
Your first homebuilt is for fun or for your laser shows?
I think lots of members look forward to seeing your masterpiece in the near future.Remember post your pictures.
I have different laser parts,such as mirror,DMX show card,scanner and so on.If you need help,tell me!

Nice to meet you here!Have a nice day!

Regards,
Lily

Last edited:

vk2fro

Thanks Lily.

I will ask if I need anything for my build.

Cheers
Ben