Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lightning Anyone?

Have many hobbies... Just about to delete these....

Attachments

• vcxvc.jpg
    vcxvc.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 77

Things

i love lightning!!! but i have had a scary experience with it though, but since the posts in the "other" forum have been deleted somehow? anyway, basically i had a positive strike hit a tree 10 meters from my house, THAT was scary, it came out of nowhere, and there wasn't any rain, wind, or even thunder! i though it had blown up my home theatre system when it happened, luckily it didn't though!

Gazoo

I remember that things. I wonder what happened to all of the pages in this section too.

Gazoo

Nice shots Daverse...lightening scares the hell out of me.. ;D We have some nasty storms here but not as bad as Florida.

lol....I wasnt that scared, with my steel 6 foot tripod in hand..... I stuck it in the middle of my yard. ;D

I was actually thinking of ways i could create rods and harness the energy

Things

trying to attrach the lightning??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lightning scares the crap outta me too sometimes!

Beautiful pics Daverse. The 'Strike2' appears awfully close!!! Luckily where I live in California I rarely see lightning like that.

Things

ya i rarely see much lightning here, but summer is coming, so i guess more is on the way ;D