Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Liconix 4110 HeCd Laser Head

Let me start by saying that I have noreal knowledge of lasers at all. I joined this Forum to see if I could find out if the Liconix 4110 HeCd Laser Hecd I recently aquired has any value and if so where to sell it. I'd also like to know what it does as long as it's not to technical. Thanks in advance for any replies I get and if someone here is interested in it ---- make an offer

daguin

Let me start by saying that I have noreal knowledge of lasers at all. I joined this Forum to see if I could find out if the Liconix 4110 HeCd Laser Hecd I recently aquired has any value and if so where to sell it. I'd also like to know what it does as long as it's not to technical. Thanks in advance for any replies I get and if someone here is interested in it ---- make an offer

Without pics of it actually running, the value is quite low. There are many things that can go wrong with a HeCd laser, including it simply "wearing out.". In addition, packaging the laser for shipping, can be quite a headache. Look at these pictures in SAM's

Photos of Liconix Helium-Cadmium Lasers

If the tube is not supported correctly INSIDE, it can easily be broken in shipment.

Buying used gas lasers is a gamble. Buying one without seeing it running, is a recipe for disappointment.

Peace,
dave