Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

**LG GW-H20L 6X Blu Ray SLED/Diode $63 Shipped **

BluRay

~GB FOR GGW-H20L 6X 405.nm BLU RAY SLED/DIODE~​

Here they are after along search of trial and error. The mighty GGW-H20L 6x BluRay Burner Sled/Diode from LG driver. These are price well over $250+ USD per driver, and know made available to you guys for a fraction of the price. These GGW sled are much stronger then your Phr-803t Sled and are better at higher current then the GBW 4X Diodes.

These are only LIMITED STOCK so please get your orders in if you want them. There's ONLY 130 pcs and thats all till god knows whenever.

PAYMENT OPTION

Payments are only excepted via PAYPAL. I will put up the PAYPAL Details when i have enough orders and ready for ordering. So please dont PM me asking where do you pay!!!

I will need 50 Orders before commencing with the purchase. So for now let me know who wants how many and i will put you to the list, Ready to except payments once i've gathered enough people.
PRICE LIST

~ GGW-H20L Sled/Diode [highlight]$63usd EACH [/highlight]incl shipping anywhere

~ Aixiz Module Blanks [highlight]$4usd EACH[/highlight]

~ Harvesting and installed into module  [highlight]$FREE[/highlight]

~ Tracking Option  [highlight]$6 Reccommended[/highlight]

You need to be clear on how you want your diodes if your ordering Diodes. If you want them 'BARE' removed from sled and Heat Sink, or just 'DIODE' Removed from sled but still left in Heat Sink.

[highlight]UPDATE~ IM GOING TO BE ORDERING ACOUPLE OF SAMPLES SOON, SO FOR THOSE WHO WANTS 1 FOR TESTING PURPOSE ONLY, LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY PAYPAL DETAILS FOR PAYMENT AND I WILL ORDER THEM.[/highlight]

[highlight]ORDERS for GGW-H20L 6X BR[/highlight]

PM ME FOR PAYMENT DETAILS              >>>OTHERS WHO ORDERED THESE, ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED

Tommy

Danjoo

Re: **GGW-H20L 6X Blu Ray SLED/Diode $69 **

Is this a group buy or do you have them in stock?

thnx

daniel

BluRay

Re: **GGW-H20L 6X Blu Ray SLED/Diode $69 **

group buys means they are not in stock.

Tommy

BluRay

Re: **GGW-H20L 6X Blu Ray SLED/Diode $67 **

WOW, so quiet.  com'on people. last chance to get these.

im ordering samples from them, so if you want a sample let me know and i will give you payment details and i will order the samples this comming week.

Tommy

Danjoo

Here I take the Sample if nobody wants! :(

BluRay

seems everyone money is stuck somwhere else lol

Well with a thread selling them for $2 less it's not surprising. Plus I think most people are waiting on the results of IgorT's tests.

BluRay

okay well i ordered the samples already so that offer is finished.

Tommy