Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LF Particular Style Laser, Please Advise

IsaacT

What I am looking for:

1. A 532nm or 635nm Laser in a RPL-style host.

That is to say that I want a key safety and side button switch. I want it to look professional.

Companies I have perused....

1. Optotronics - they have them...but 500 dollars is the cheapest, and I have bills to pay and a girlfriend I am privileged to spoil.
2. Laserglow - if I want over 100mW, it will run me 400 dollars.
3. Jetlasers - All of their lasers have a particular style, and it isn't what I am looking for unfortunately, since their prices seem better.
4. Laserbtb - Again, they have them, but I would be looking at over 300 dollars....that is closer but I am wary.
5. Every cheap chinese shop I could think of...no. no. and no.

Now, I also thought of Dragonlasers but all I could think of was their Spartan lasers, which I think look god-awful, but I went there anyway and found a somewhat reasonable product in their Hulk Ultra Series. Two things: I do not know how the quality is, and I do not know if it has the key safety features and whatnot.

So, if anyone has advice for me I would love it. I want a quality 532nm laser again, but I am really leaning towards one that has that sick, RPL style host and the safety features.

Reasons I want safety features:
1. Makes you rethink how dangerous it is, and brings caution to a quick finger.
2. Looks professional. If I am going to have a powerful green laser, I really want it to look professional.
3. Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

Again, I would appreciate any advice. If I can find a product I like, you may see one or two of my lasers in the B/S/T section, so keep an eye out :p

Thanks,
Isaac

IsaacT

Bump again... Not trying to rack up post count here, I will delete the bump posts when I get responses. Thanks :)

IsaacT

Bump again.... :( I may resort to PM's soon but I hate PMing.