Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LF> HK-E00013 "Ultra Fire" 150mW 405nm Flashlight Style Blue-violet Laser Pointer

LF> HK-E00013 "Ultra Fire" 150mW 405nm Flashlight Style Blue-violet Laser Pointer

I clicked the LaserPointerPro.com banner on the forums and found this laser.
I like the price, I like the free shipping, I like that I can get insurance for 2bucks.
The US address threw me off cause its clearly a Chinese site and product.
I looked on BBB.org and saw some negative claims no specifics but don't know what to make of it.
I like the clicky back button, the host is perty, ~150mW is a good number for me, but I want to make sure I get my product. Can I trust this place, or should I buy through the forums? Does anyone HAVE this laser for sale?

PM or Post, I'll be checking back, thanks everyone.

Fiddy

Re: LF> HK-E00013 "Ultra Fire" 150mW 405nm Flashlight Style Blue-violet Laser Pointer

Wrong section bro.

Re: LF> HK-E00013 "Ultra Fire" 150mW 405nm Flashlight Style Blue-violet Laser Pointer

Really? Cause I'm looking to purchase a laser, and this is "Buy, Sell, & Trade", Please, enlighten me.

Fiddy

Really? Cause I'm looking to purchase a laser, and this is "Buy, Sell, & Trade", Please, enlighten me.

But your not purchasing a laser from here.

When you post in here, its a WTB off a member, not of some website.
your better off posting in the Companies sub forum, but even then your thread is pretty useless to anyone.

Last edited:

well, color me enlightened. Thanks. Guess this thread can be blown up or buried. I'll be lookin' around.