Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Levels?

Does anyone know how many posts you need to reach certain levels on this forum???

S

SenKat

troyboy said:
Does anyone know how many posts you need to reach certain levels on this forum???

I forgot ! Click on the members button - it'll give you some idea....

oh ok thanks for pointing me in the right direction, btw heres what i found out but its approxamate

lvl 2-around 50
lvl 3-around 100
lvl 4- lol the lowest person has 300

S

SenKat

troyboy said:
oh ok thanks for pointing me in the right direction, btw heres what i found out but its approxamate

lvl 2-around 50
lvl 3-around 100
lvl 4- lol the lowest person has 300
Yeah - I love this place...and I talk a lot, too...that's what got me up there ! Also, asking tons and tons of questions ! Thanks to all that have helped me learn here.... :cool:

Wow SenKat lol i just realized that YOU have the most posts on this forum! wow its an honor to be talking to ya lol! ;D

T

timelord

You'll find that i come a close second in the posting rank ;D

S

SenKat

Timelord said:
You'll find that i come a close second in the posting rank  ;D

Yup - second place. how does that feel ? muahahahahaha ! (kidding !)

Yeah - it's not really a competition to go "level hopping" or anything - I guess Timelord is just almost as big a blowhard as I am ! ;D ;D ;D

Everyone starts out at level one - even the most experienced users - so it is not an indication of what you know that puts you at a higher level (at least not in my case !) it just means you are a very active member of the community, that's all. Honestly, I could care less if there were 400 people above me on the "level" scale - :cool:

T

timelord

Won't take me long LOL ;D ;D ;D
Although this is no a competition to gain posts....