Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lets get things straight

Raul

MOD's, don't delet this until its all good.
As I have been banned about 7 times now, just for "Causing Drama" I want to get things straight.

""Re: Raul Wesche
Reply #8 - Jul 7th, 2007, 10:42pm

RaulWesche never once went against the claims of being DL. I addressed him directly as DL and asked him some simple questions, which he answered as a representative of DL (and in DL style too: complete BS). He then proceeded to repeat this on LPF.""

He NEVER asked me anything, he says all kind of stuff about DL for no reason.
SenKat - Make me, and yourself a favor, and don't bann me please. I love lasers, and all that kind of stuff, and I would like to hear ideas from other people, and share mines. Well, I cant if you keep banning me.

Q. How do you keep unbanning your IP ?
A. Moderator "Or how ever he calles him self now" helped out
P.S - Dont get him involved in this.

SenKat - Please explain your self by , "Drama" your the only one causing drama by banning me for no "real" reason.

Note - Just to make all this clear, I dont work for DL, I never did, I never will.

S

SenKat

Raul - I am leaving this up for everyone else to see - a pity you never will. You have sent countless nasty PM's, been banned many times, now you are COMPLETELY gone - do not come back under a different IP, or a Proxy - you are not wanted here, you are banned here, and in your own words, you do not want to be on here anyways - so go away, and play elsewhere. I am VERY tolerant, but you have expired every single bit of patience I have. Good bye.

S

SenKat

I have moved this to "Off Topic" - also - my apologies to any of you if I mistakenly added in your IP range when I blanket banned him. Tired of him renewing his DHCP lease and coming back - so his entire range is gone now. If he comes back, I will blanket ban him again.

Rual - Getting on Senkat's bad side is hard, next to impossible. If you have been there, there's no going back. I don't know what you have done but it must not have been good. I think lasercommunity.com has a forum almost as good as this.

S

SenKat

well, I agree with part of that, rob....there is ALWAYS a way out once you get your way in someplace - always...but there is also a line. sending nasty emails to me, throwing obscenties at me - well, that is not the way to get back into the good graces if you know what I mean.

Lasercommunity is NOT as good as this place - never will be, either - simply because you never have been able to express your opinions about other companies without censor. Those are of course, just my thoughts - not trying to start another I hate WL thread, or anything...

Daedal

It is very sad to see such characteristics in a place centered and dedicated to a hobby that is not suitable and out of the reach of many. This is a professional hobby above anything else, and it demands professional behavior. I can agree once again that it is very difficult to get on SenKat's bad side as he is a very forgiving and generous person. I am very sorry that we have to deal with such immaturities and problems.

--DDL

why bann him in the first place? he wants to use the forum he said hes getting banned for no reason

S

SenKat

Well, he is wrong about that - I do not ban people for no reason - that is just nuts. He was banned, and was nasty every time about it - he sent another email, adding it to my junk mail filter for google. He does not belong here after being banned for spamming, and badmouthing previously, period. Coming back under different IP's just makes his case that much worse. He will not be coming back, and if he does, it will only add to the banned list of IP's he uses.

K

kingzilla

Is this seriously still going on?!  ::) LOL This guy dosen't give up.

[media autostart]http://www.islamicawakening.com/audio_files/islamkahero.ram[/media]

Gazoo

Well the title of the thread "Lets get things straight" is a demanding type of a statement. It says a lot about his character.

something else odd about him and DL - under 2 or 3 different names, at different times, he complained i'd "forgotten" the DL orange on the price per mW table, despite being told in-thread and in-PM that it did not meet the criteria for inclusion... that seems pretty insistent to me. and... odd.

S

SenKat

Guys - neither of your IP addresses fall within that range - I do not see HOw you could have been banned ?

wow comin to this thread makes me want to put on a turban and some robes, grow a beard and grab an ak-47!
cus i hear terrorist music lol