Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lesson learned, don't parot something without checking to see if it is valid first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I've cooled my heels and Cyp PM'd me, we are on better terms now. I might get a neg rep for this, but I don't want to even read anything more about this in the thread, so I've just come back to post something funny.

we all learn that Laser are irresistible. Human uses laser for pointing, animal in their natural habitat will see laser as a food source and will hunt the dot down( saying this in David Attenborough Voice).

Penguins!!!! Where is Hap??

we all learn that Laser are irresistible. Human uses laser for pointing, animal in their natural habitat will see laser as a food source and will hunt the dot down( saying this in David Attenborough Voice).

Penguins!!!! Where is Hap??

Im here! Hap! :D

-Alex

Hap!! you should travel to Australia one of these day... here there's something calls the penguin parade. the time when the sun set there are thousands of penguin walking along the beach. i just watched this another day and immediately remember our very own LPF penguin.

Hap!! you should travel to Australia one of these day... here there's something calls the penguin parade. the time when the sun set there are thousands of penguin walking along the beach. i just watched this another day and immediately remember our very own LPF penguin.

Sounds like fun hehe! I'll need to check it out whenever(if im lucky enough) I get to the land down under :D

-Alex

well, I've cooled my heels and Cyp PM'd me, we are on better terms now. I might get a neg rep for this, but I don't want to even read anything more about this in the thread, so I've just come back to post something funny.

I have a black widow as pet + other spiders i shod try this laser hehe

perfectly describe it. you can't touch tha Penguin but they can touch you.

Edit: Are there any penguin up there in Alaska?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.