Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lens add-on for Romisen L-B030

Yes, i want to focus it.
I know it is a cheap laser but I am looking for something to be fitted

Do you know my laser well?
Using a 3,7v rechargeable battery instead of a primary 3v may I gain some more mw?

udanis

No and nothing substantial.

Quality post :D, don't really know what more to say lol

Drew

The Romisen l-b030 comes with an adjustable lens. The glue between the brass module and the black aperture worked it's way loose in the years it's been in my pocket. There was also glue in the threads of the lens cavity to keep it from changing adjustment but was unstuck rather easily. Wish i hadn't paid $45 for mine, darn dx 5mw rule, worth it anyway. I'd like another one if i could find them cheaper MN.

The Romisen l-b030 comes with an adjustable lens. The glue between the brass module and the black aperture worked it's way loose in the years it's been in my pocket. There was also glue in the threads of the lens cavity to keep it from changing adjustment but was unstuck rather easily. Wish i hadn't paid $45 for mine, darn dx 5mw rule, worth it anyway. I'd like another one if i could find them cheaper MN.

Have you tried removing the front glass to improve power or beam quality?

Drew

The glass lens doesn't diminish the power very much and yes I've adjusted the focus to burn things but: The laser is fairly weak. Mine gets pretty strong after about 30 seconds and will pop dark balloons, when it wants to, but after a minute or two it gets weak again, never fails. There is an adjustable pot on mine too but i haven't moved it because i've had it so long and don't want to fry it. You need something more powerful to do more than play around with. great edc though

The glass lens doesn't diminish the power very much and yes I've adjusted the focus to burn things but: The laser is fairly weak. Mine gets pretty strong after about 30 seconds and will pop dark balloons, when it wants to, but after a minute or two it gets weak again, never fails. There is an adjustable pot on mine too but i haven't moved it because i've had it so long and don't want to fry it. You need something more powerful to do more than play around with. great edc though

After focusing from how far it burns ballons?
Mine, with stock focus burn only black dotted ballons at few inches

Drew

I use an ultrafire 16340 in mine and it seems like it cuts warm up time down but doesn't increase output really. You're really not going to get much better than popping sharpied balloons at point blank with the romisen. it is a $27 laser after all